www.swoosh.com:- Nike is a well known American corporate company specialised in dealing in footwear, apparel and other accessories worldwide. Nike is the world’s largest supplier of athletic shoes and is engaged in manufacturing and marketing around the world and manages its operations from its headquarters located in Beaverton, Oregon. Nike offers different types of services for their customers and the Gift card is one of them. You can buy a gift card online from the Nike website and can send it to your loved ones. This Nike digital gift card comes in different colours and can be emailed to your preferred address in two hours or sometimes less than this.
The other interesting thing with Nike gift cards is, on every purchase, it gives 1% up to $300000 in the form of support to the Marathon kids which inspires the kids to remain fit and active through running. You will find it from shoes to clothing and adventure gear & equipment on the Nike website.
Buying Nike Gift Cards:
You can buy Nike Gift cards and send them digitally to your loved ones through email or by mail. The best thing is the other person will receive the Nike Digital gift card in their mailbox within 2 hours. You can choose any amount starting from $25 to $500 and can add a personalised message of 250 words with it. The physical gift card comes in a mini Nike shoebox and the card can be redeemed at the website of Nike and Converse or their physical stores across the United States and Puerto Rico. You can also use the Nike Gift cards for purchasing by calling 1 800 806 6453. You can buy the gift card from the Nike website by following these steps:
- Go to the official website of Nike i.e. nike.com.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Gift card option.
- Now, click on the “Send a Gift Card” option and choose the method of delivery for the gift.
- Add the amount of your choice for the gift card, the amount should be between $25 to $500. You can also add a personalised message of up to 250 words for the recipient, before moving further.
- You will be asked to enter the recipient delivery details like their first and last name and their email id in which they will be going to receive the Nike Digital Gift card.
- Upon clicking on “Add to Bag” you will proceed to the Checkout page where you can choose the payment method for the Nike Digital Card. After the successful checkout, you will receive the payment notification and the gift card will be delivered to the intended email address within 2 hours.
How to Check the Nike Gift Card Balance?
The Nike Gift card comes with a card number, while like the credit and debit cards you don’t have to activate it. You can check your Nike Gift card balance online by using your card number and PIN. You will find your Nike gift card number and PIN on the backside of your gift card or in the original mail in which you received your Nike Gift card. You can follow these simple steps to check your Nike Gift card balance.
- Visit the Nike web store at nike.com and scroll down to the end of the page.
- Click on the “Gift card balance” option, a new page will be opened.
- On this new page, enter your Gift Card Number and PIN which is located at the backside of the Nike Gift card.
- Click on the Check balance option, your remaining balance will be shown on your screen.
- In case you are running low on your Nike Gift card balance, you can also add a top-up balance at any Nike retail store.
How to use the Nike Gift Card?
The Nike gift card can be used as a method of payment and is treated the same as cash. The Nike gift card balance can be used for purchasing at Nike retail stores, Nike app or Nike and Converse website. These cards come in digital as well as physical form, so if you are wondering how to use the Nike Gift card for purchasing, read the guidelines below.
- If you are shopping online at the Nike or Converse website, do the shopping as usual and add the product to your bag.
- On the payment page, check the box saying, “Do you have a gift card, product voucher, or promo code?”.
- Now, enter your Nike gift card number and Nike gift card Personal Identification Number in the respective boxes.
- If the amount is lower than the available amount on your card, the amount will be deducted but in case the gift balance is not enough you can add a payment option.
- You can also add multiple gift cards at the checkout page for the same order.
- The other interesting thing with Nike gift cards is these cards never expire so, you don’t have to think about the time to use them.
In case your gift card balance fails to cover the total order amount, you can use any of the listed payment methods on the checkout page.
- You can use VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover cards.
- Apple Pay, PayPal or Klarna as a payment method.
- You can also use Product Vouchers and other Nike and Converse Gift cards for paying the total order amount.
- Up to 10 Nike gift cards can be used for a single order.
As a Nike member, you can also store multiple credit or gift cards in your account, so if you are not a Nike member yet, you can be one by joining at Nike website.
You can use the store locator option available on the Nike website to find the nearest Nike store around you. You can also connect with the Nike Customer service executive on phone by calling at 1-888-365-6453 for 7 days a week between 4 am to 11 pm PT.