Wings & Wishes Campaign
Angel Seed Cards and Wings & Wishes Kits are now on-sale in our on-line shop click here
The Wish Tree is open during The Bloomin’ Gardener’s Business Hours for anyone to reflect.
If you did not get a chance to Plant your seeds, feel free to Hang your angel seed cards on the wish tree anytime!
“Wings can take me Where I Wish to Go, Seeds will Bloom the Hope I Wish to Grow”
Angel Seed-Infused Biodegradable Cards
"Wings Can Take Me Where I Wish to Go"
Wish Tree Sponsored By The Bloomin' Gardener
Seeds will Bloom the Hope I wish to Grow
Visit the Wish Tree anytime during Business Hours at The Bloomin' Gardener!
Thank you The Bloomin' Gardener (Mike & Kelly) for your support
Angel Wings + Angel Seed Card $10 | Angel Seed Cards Only $5
100% of the proceeds from this campaign support our Wing Power
Wings Ornaments | $10
(10 inch by 10 inch) are made of naturally shed white feathers with a white ribbon attached
Angel seed cards | $5
(3 inch by 3 inch ) available in various colours and are infused with either herbs or wild flowers
How it Works
1. Buy the Wings & Wishes Kit $10 or Wishes only $5 from any of the participating merchants
2. Keep and enjoy or gift the Wings
3. Write your wish on the Seed card in pen or pencil
4. Take your wish to the nearest ‘Wish Tree’ to hang or plant your wish at home and watch hope grow
PURCHASE FROM OUR SHOP!
How To Grow Angel Seed Paper at Home
Green thumb or all thumbs, even you can grow wildflowers/herbs from our angel seed paper! Follow the tips below, and you’ll be enjoying beautiful wildflowers in no time! don’t forget to write your intention/wish on the angel card* with pen or pencil**
When to Plant
1. Plant the paper outdoors in the cooler months, fall through early spring. Fall plantings will take advantage of the winter rains to give you early spring blooms.
2. Plant anytime indoors, then transplant to a more permanent location in early spring.
How to Plant and Nourish
1. Loosen the soil.
2. Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
3. Plant the wet seed paper in the prepared soil, at a depth of about 1/4 inch.
4. Water well, especially during the first four to six weeks.
5. Practice weed control.