www.BMO.com/Activate:- BMO which stands for the bank of Montreal is a financial service providing and investment banking company based in Toronto, Canada. The BMO is a well-known name in the banking sector and offers many types of credit cards based upon Customer’s needs. From No annual fee cards to Low-Interest cards and from Cash Back Cards to rewards cards, you will find every type of card to choose from. In this article, we will discuss one of the BMO reward cards which is the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card. While the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card has an annual fee of $120, it is free for the first year.
Apply for BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card
The Application Process for the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card is quite easy to follow. All you have to do is just visit the BMO website and move to the Credit cards section. You can follow the following steps for applying for the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card.
- Open your browser and search for the BMO credit cards.
- Open the first link available in the search result, which will be most probably www.BMO.com/Activate Low Interest.
- Now, click on the BMO Rewards card option from the list, you will be redirected to a new page where you will find a list of Rewards cards available with the BMO.BMO Rewards.
- Select BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card from the list and click www.BMO.com/Activate on the Apply Now option.
- Upon Clicking, You will find a page where you will be asked to check the following details for being eligible for the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card. The Eligibility criteria are
- You must be at the minimum of majority in your province or territory where you are living. The age of majority is 18 years in some provinces while in some it is 19 years.
- Your annual income must be more than $60000 or your household income must be over $100000.
- You mustn’t be bankrupted in the last 7 years of the application date.
- You will be asked if you have a BMO debit card and a Canadian address.
- For applying for a BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card, you must have a Canadian address.
- On the next page, read and agree to the terms and conditions of BMO related to the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card and click on agree to it.
- Now, enter your name and birth date on the first page of the Application then on the next page enter your email address and phone number and click on next.
- Follow all the steps and enter your other details like your financial information and security details like SSN and submit your application.
- Overall, the application process is the 7 steps process but can be completed within minutes.
Activate BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card:
Once you get your BMO card in your mailbox, you will need to activate it before using it for the first time. You can activate your BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card online by visiting the BMO website. Visit the given link to activate the card.
- Open your browser and search for these keywords BMO card activation.
- Click on the first link available or directly enter the following link in the search box, https://www.BMO.com/Activate.
- Now, enter your card details like your 16 digit card number, its expiry date and security number available on the backside of the card.
- Now, click on next, your BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card will be activated shortly and you will be notified about the same.
Rewards with the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card
The BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card runs on the VISA network and it is widely accepted worldwide. The card charges an annual fee of $120 but the annual fee is waived for the first year. As a welcome offer, the card offers up to 40000 points depending upon your creditworthiness. With the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card, you get rewarded on your everyday purchases. The rewarding structure of the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card is mentioned below in detail.
- 5X points: For every dollar spent on groceries, dining in and out and on gas refilling and during the transit with the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card, you will receive 5X points.
- 10% extra points: With every new authorised user added to your account, you will earn 10% more points on the purchases made by them through the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card.
- $50 Annual lifestyle credit: With the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card you also get a $50 annual credit which you can use according to your choice.
- Other than these mentioned purchases types, you will earn 1 point on each dollar spent by BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card.
Points Redemption Of www.BMO.com/Activate:
You can use your BMO rewards points in whatever you want from small purchases to big ones. For example, if you have 420000 points you can redeem them for a dinner for two people at a restaurant. Or you can use 2400 points for lattes for two people. With 12600 points you can get a monthly gym membership and so on. However, for redeeming the BMO rewards points, you have to sign up for BMO rewards.
You can follow the following steps for redeeming your BMO Rewards points:
- Visit the BMO rewards points website i.e. https://bmorewards.com/en/home.html.
- Sign up using your email id and password for the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card.
- You can browse your recent transactions and choose the reward points you want to redeem.
- You can choose to redeem any amount of points starting from $1 and up to whatever you want.
The BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card charges an interest rate of 20.99% for purchases and 23.99% on Cash Advances. The Cash Advance interest rate is a bit lower for the Quebec residents, it is 21.99% for them. Other than these, customers also get Mobile Device Insurance of up to $1000 in case the mobile is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged with BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card.