www.FirstBankCard.com:- First Bankcard credit cards are offered by First National Bank and have different types of credit cards in their sleeves based upon customer’s creditworthiness and other financial factors. First Bankcard runs on the VISA network and due to this customers also enjoy VISA exclusive benefits. First Bank is one of the leading financial solutions and credit card providers in the United States with a history of over 42 years. Today we are discussing the cash back rewards card of the First bank i.e. Maximum Rewards Card.
Note: First Bankcard and Your Bankcard are the same websites and the card is offered by First Bank itself.
How to Apply for the First Bankcard Maximum Rewards Card:
The First Bank Maximum Rewards Card offers a variety of cashback offers without charging an annual fee.
You can apply for the Maximum Rewards Card of the first bank online by visiting their website and follow the application process there. You can follow these simple steps for applying for the Firstbank Maximum Rewards Card.
- Open your Browser and search for the First Bank Maximum Rewards Card.
- Or enter this link in your browser https://www.FirstBankCard.com.
- Now, select Maximum Rewards Card and click on the “Apply now” option.
- You will be redirected to a new page where a form will be opened.
- This form contains four sections namely, Personal, Financial, Security and Review.
- In the Personal section enter your details like Bank, Branch, Employee ID, First name, Last name, Your Residential Address, City, State, ZIP code, Email address, Contact number respectively and then click on the “Next” button.
- In the financial section, you will be asked to enter your financial details like your total annual income and mortgage details which will decide your creditworthiness.
- In the security section, you can set security questions and other details related to your card account security.
- The last section is the Review section, check your details once again in this section and submit your application for the Maximum Rewards Card.
- You can get the decision almost instantly within minutes for the Maximum Rewards Card.
Activate Maximum Rewards Card
You can activate your First Bank Maximum Rewards Card online by logging into your account and selecting the Activate card option. Follow these steps to Activate your First Bank Maximum Rewards Card.
- Go to this link for enrolling yourself as a First Bank customer https://Www.FirstBankCard.com.
- Here, Enter your card account details like account number, card account type, card’s expiry date, your email address and last four digits of your SSN and your DOB.
- Now, click on continue, your account will be created for the First bank Maximum Rewards Card.
- Now log into your account and move to the Activate your card option.
- Upon selecting, your Maximum Rewards Card will be activated.
Features of First Maximum Rewards Card:
The First Bank Maximum Rewards Card comes with a zero annual fee and big rewards along with unlimited cashback at the rate of 1.5% on purchases made by this card everywhere. The first bank offers a 0% introductory period for the first 6 billing cycles in which you won’t be charged any interest on the purchase from the date of account opening. In this period, you won’t be charged on balance transfers also which you can use to clear your debts from other cards and accounts. Once the introductory period ends, you will be charged at a variable prime rate between 18.24% and 28.24% APR depending upon your creditworthiness. The First bank charges a minimum of $10 or 5% for each balance transfer on the Maximum Rewards Card. The rewards are valid for quite a long time and you can use the rewards for redeeming against cash back, gift cards, travel or merchandise. The rewards points earned from the Maximum Rewards Card are valid for 5 years from the date of earning. The first bank also offers online account and mobile account access by their official first bank banking app along with Fraud and theft protection. The APR on the cash advance is levied at the rate of 25.24% by the first bank on the Maximum Rewards Card.
- Balance Transfer: The First Bank charges either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater on balance transfers made by card.
- Cash equivalent: The cash equivalent charges on maximum rewards cards is Either $15 or 5% of the amount of each cash equivalent transaction, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance: As mentioned earlier, the Cash advance fee is Either $15 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction fee: The card charges 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars on each international transaction made by First bank maximum rewards card.
- Late Payment: If you fail to pay your bill on the due date, you will be charged a late payment fee of up to $40.
- Returned Payment: In case of a returned payment, you may be charged up to $35.
Reward Program Of FirstBank Card:
The First Bank Maximum Rewards Card, in its rewards program, offers a flat 1.5% unlimited on every purchase made by the card which means on each dollar of spending customers will get 1.5 points of Net Purchases posted to the Account. There is no limit on points earned and the validity of points are for five years from the date of posting on the account and redeemed on a first-in, first-out basis.
FAQ Of www.FirstBankCard.com
1. How much time does it take to receive the first bank Maximum Rewards Card?
Ans: While the card approval process is quite fast and almost instantaneous if you qualify all the requirements, the card delivery takes some time and can be delivered within 10-14 days from the date of the original request.
2. What to do if I see unauthorised activity on my Maximum Rewards Card?
Ans: In case of unauthorised and fraudulent activities on your card, you must immediately report to the customer service of Maximum Rewards Card at 800 444 6938 and lock your card.
3. How can I pay my First Bank Maximum Rewards card bills by mail?
Ans: You can mail your check to, Bankcard Payment Processing
PO Box 2557
Omaha, NE 68103-2557